Totah Amateur Radio Club
September 7th, 2019
President Donnie K6QQT
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott K8OIP
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS October 10, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Donnie KJ5GQ, at 19:30.
There were about 14 attendees. Exact count not possible because secretary forgot to pass around sign in sheet.
The Treasurer’s report was that Bobbie N5XDQ is waiting on the Bank Statement at the time of the meeting so there is no Treasurer’s report yet.
Motion made by Paul KE5FBN to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Sarah KB5SPX, Motion Passed.
- Road Apple Rally – Road Apple Rally will be on October 5th.
- Christmas Party – We are unsure if a Christmas Party will be feasible this year. We will discuss this more in October.
- Potluck – At this potluck there were too many sweets and not enough main dishes. At future potlucks it might be better to coordinate via a sign-up sheet or something.
- New Year’s Potluck – The New Year’s Celebration will be January 4th 9AM-1PM at Donnie’s and that will be a great time for members to pay the annual club does.
- Repeater Donation – Ben Mc Gaha KB5ITS constantly maintains and improves an excellent and popular repeater system in our region which most of us use. It was proposed that we make a donation of $200 to help him out with costs. Motion was made by Pat KG5ZL and was seconded by Sarah KB5SPX. Motion passed unanimously.
Motion to close the meeting was made by Bobbie N5XDQ and was seconded by Pay KG5ZL, Motion passed and meeting ended at 11:51