Totah Amateur Radio Club
April 11, 2019
President Donnie KJ5GQ
Vice President Bill KK5ZH
Secretary Scott KG5VBX
Treasurer Bobbie N5XDQ
Dave K5AVO 2yrs remaining
Paull NM5PH 1yrs remaining
Paul KE5FBN 3yrs remaining
NEXT MEETING OF THE TARC IS May 9, 2019 At Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64)
Meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30pm of most months at the Farmington Fire Station #6 on the west end of Farmington NM on the South side of Main Street (US 64).
The meeting was called to order by Bill KK5ZH, at 19:30.
There were 6 attendees.
The Treasurer’s report for was read by Bobbie N5XDQ.
Beginning Balance $3294.76
Interest $ 0.03
Deposit for Park $ 20.00
US Post Box Rent $154.00
Ending Balance $3120.79
Motion to accept Treasurer’s Report made by Paull NM5PH, Seconded by Tom K9TMM, Motion Passed.
Motion made by Tom K9TMM to accept the minutes as posted, Seconded by Paul KE5FBN, Motion Passed.
- Park – Donnie has reserved the park for our picnic scheduled for Sept 7th at Upper Rio Vista Park
- Pagosa Testing – The testing in Pagosa was successful and there are some new hams in the area!
- Meeting Notices – Scott will send out notice Tuesday about the meeting to make it easier to not forget.
- Tuesday Net Call – We will need someone to call net Tuesday evenings starting
- SK list for QST – Scott ask Alden about SK List
- Club Roster – Scott will send out a current list of club members
Motion to Adjourn made by Paull NM5PH and seconded by Paul KE5FBN and meeting was adjourned.